8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
½ cup Sour Cream
½ tsp. Paprika
½ tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
½ lb. Sharp White Cheddar, Fine Grated
2 cups Mild Cheddar, Shredded
½ cup Green Onion, Fine Chopped
4-6 Tbsp. St. Elmo Coarse-Cut Horseradish
1 cup Roasted Pecans
1 tsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
1. In a blender or food processor, combine pecans and St. Elmo Seasoning. Pulse blend until in small, uniform pieces. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, paprika, Kosher salt, and onion powder. Stir until a smooth mixture is achieved.
3. Mix in the sharp white cheddar, mild cheddar, and green onion. Stir until all ingredients have been evenly spread throughout the mixture.
4. Stir in the St. Elmo Coarse-Cut Horseradish. Start with 4 tablespoons, and then add more to taste as desired.
5. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes, or until firm.
6. Remove the mixture once it feels firm, and form into a ball by hand.
7. Roll the ball in the chopped pecans to evenly coat the entire surface.
8. Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!