Created by The HC Tavern & Kitchen Sous Chef, Devon Tidwell.
2 large heads of cauliflower
¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
2 tbsp. scallions, for garnish
St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish, drizzled on top
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
1. Remove leaves from each cauliflower head then trim stem so the cauliflower can lie flat (leave core intact).
2. Slice cauliflower into ¾” thick “steaks.” Reserve any loose florets to cook later.
3. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and St. Elmo Seasoning.
4. Brush one side of each steak with olive oil mixture and place oiled side down on grill. Once on grill, brush the tops with olive oil mixture. Cook until both sides begin to char, about 8 minutes each side.
5. Toss extra florets in olive oil mixture and grill in vegetable tray. Turning often, cook for approximately 6 minutes.
6. Drizzle Creamy Horseradish on top.
7. Garnish with bacon crumbles, parmesan and scallions.