1 Bottle of St. Elmo Steak House Remoulade
1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and cleaned
1 c corn meal
1 c flour
1 tbs St. Elmo Seasoning plus more for sprinkling
1 tsp paprika
1 loaf of French bread
1 large tomato, sliced
1.5 quarts of cooking oil heated to 350° F
1. Combine cornmeal, flour, St. Elmo Seasoning, and paprika in a large bowl – whisk to combine.
2. Fry the shrimp in batches of 8-10 shrimp for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oil and lightly sprinkle with more St. Elmo Seasoning.
3. Warm the French bread, then slice lengthwise
4. Dress the bottom half of the bread with Remoulade, shredded lettuce and tomato. Pile the fried shrimp and dress with more remoulade.
5. Top with the other half of the French bread. Slice and share. Serves 2-3.