Created by Northside Harry & Izzy’s Sous Chef, Carlesa Smith.
1 package wonton wrappers
2 8oz packages of cream cheese
3 tbsp. St. Elmo Coarse-Cut Horseradish
2 tbsp. Worcestershire
1 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 c. green onion, chopped
1 lb. lump crab meat
1. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, Coarse-Cut Horseradish, Worcestershire, St. Elmo Seasoning, minced garlic, chopped green onion and crab meat.
2. Spoon one tablespoon of crab mixture on each wonton wrapper.
3. Brush edges of the wonton wrappers with water and fold over to form a triangle. Pinch the edges to seal. Repeat.
4. Heat 2 inches of oil in a frying pan until thermometer reads 350°
5. Once oil is hot, place 5-6 wontons in pan. Turn often to ensure they brown evenly, approximately 3-4 minutes.
6. Once wonton is golden brown, place on a large plate lined with paper towel. Repeat frying process with remaining wontons.
7. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce!
Preheat oven to 400°. Coat the tops of prepared crab rangoons with oil and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.