Created by Burger Study Executive Chef, Michael Pinner.
1 12” pizza crust
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1/3 c. pizza sauce
1 c. spinach
½ c. quartered artichoke hearts
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
¾ c. mozzarella
¼ c. parmesan
2 tbsp. pesto
2 tbsp. St Elmo Creamy Horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Brush top of pizza crust with olive oil.
3. In a bowl, combine minced garlic and pizza sauce. Evenly spread sauce on crust.
4. Top with spinach, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes.
6. While pizza is in the oven combine the pesto and Creamy Horseradish.
7. Once the pizza has finished baking drizzle the Creamy Horseradish mixture on top, slice and enjoy.