Created by St. Elmo Steak House Sous Chef, Andrew Horstmann.
1 lb. cubed steak (ribeye, strip or skirt)
4 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
8oz ground chorizo
1 4½ oz can chopped green chiles
½ white onion, diced
1 c. St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish
1 ½ oz fresh lime juice
Fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
2. Add chorizo and cook until brown and crumbled. Remove and set aside.
3. Toss cubed steak in St. Elmo Seasoning. Cook in same skillet as chorizo tossing every couple of minutes, until sides brown.
4. Incorporate green chiles and chorizo back into skillet with the steak.
5. Make horseradish crema: mix St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish with 1 ½ oz fresh lime juice.
6. Build tacos with the steak, chorizo, onion, horseradish crema and cilantro.