Created and plated by The HC Tavern & Kitchen Sous Chef, Devon Tidwell.
1/2 c. milk
1 c. soft bread crumbs
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 tbsp. St. Elmo Seasoning
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 tbsp Izzy’s Sauce
1 onion, chopped
1/2 c. diced red bell pepper
1/4 c. Izzy’s Sauce, or more to taste
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
St. Elmo Creamy Horseradish, for plate garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Lightly grease a sheet tray.
3. Combine milk and soft breadcrumbs in a small bowl and allow to soften, about 5 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tbsp. Izzy’s Sauce, chopped onion, and red bell pepper. Add bread crumb mixture and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
5. Ball mixture into 3oz meatballs and place on rimmed sheet tray. Brush the tops with additional steak sauce.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes.
1 1/2 lbs. green beans, trimmed
6 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 lb. bacon
St. Elmo Seasoning (for dusting)
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add green beans and cook 3 minutes. Drain well and pat green beans dry with a paper towel.
Place green beans in a 9 x 13 pan.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir well and pour over green beans.
3. Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 400°
5. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
6. Cut bacon slices in half.
7. Make bundles of 7-8 green beans and wrap bacon around each bundle, securing with a toothpick.
8. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Flip bundles and bake for additional 15-20 minutes.
9. Spread Creamy Horseradish on plate then place meatballs and green bean bundles on top.