Created by Burger Study Executive Chef, Michael Pinner.
1.5 lb ground beef
4 hamburger buns
St. Elmo Seasoning
Kosher salt and ground black pepper
1 tbsp. canola oil
Grilled onions (substitute fried potatoes)
Sliced pepper jack cheese (substitute any cheese)
4 tbsp. Izzy’s Sauce for Steak, more for dipping
1. Heat gas grill to high heat.
2. Form ground beef into 6oz patties.
3. Season both sides with St. Elmo Seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Brush burgers with oil. Grill burgers until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes.
5. Flip and brush burgers with Izzy’s Sauce. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Add cheese the last minute of cooking.
6. Build burger as desired.